Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Signs of Shifting Day 10

Let's talk about our next sign of shifting:

     "Like attracts Like"

I have found so many people have come into my life that have some views similar to mine since starting to shift. Sure, I often feel pretty alone, but it's more a reflection of me than anything. I have to learn to reach out when need-be.

The opposite of this is many people have fallen out of my lift as I shift. People that I thought were friends were just space-fillers in my days. Family that I thought I was close to, or REALLY tried to make a close relationship with, are no longer part of my narrative. I have trouble with small talk, so my days tend to be pretty quiet. I'd much rather the quiet than the boring talk that others fill the space with. Not many around me want to talk of time shifts, awakenings, and souls. 

I am hoping as I grow that more people will be brought into my life that have similar views as I. Knowing I'm not the only one and I'm not crazy can be comforting. Until then, I shall embrace the quiet and try to learn patience in waiting for the like to attract like to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...