Thursday, May 26, 2022

Light Language Acquired

I am a light language person!


I don't know what it's all about, yet. But yesterday I was going through videos and came upon someone that uses light language to create beautiful music. I understood the music--what it meant/what was being said. I had memory flashes of being  my spirit and using the language. In fact, I had a distinct memory of being my energetic spirit and in a "motherly figure" type of energy "singing" the song to awaken light language to another energetic spirit--the person performing! 

I don't know what any of this means for me. I know it opened something in me that hadn't been seen in ages. I feel it was the next natural progression in my awakening. It was so natural, like I knew the songs already. 

In this human life/form, I don't know the language well enough to speak it--not now. But perhaps if I continue down this particular rabbit hole I'll be able to!

It is an exciting step in my spiritual journey, and I cannot WAIT to see where it'll take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...