Wednesday, March 10, 2021

How?



"Ewwwww, don't touch me!!!"

In this world that is now our norm, people do NOT like the thought of touch.  But this is called "laying of the hands" so I have to touch you--

Right?

The answer is it's up to you.  While Energy Healing is also known as the laying of the hands, it can also work without ever touching you.  I can simply have my hands hovering over you for the same effect.  In fact, when it comes to Reiki, I can do distance sessions.  Those are done while you're in the comfort of your home and I am in my work area!  The main goal is to have you feeling most at ease so you can relax and enjoy your energy session.


Keep the questions coming!  The more you ask, the more I can inform!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...