Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Why



The number one question I get most often is the "Why?"

And my answer, most often is, "Why not? "

We are all made of this life source of energy.  Sometimes, our energy is high, and we can get things done.  We're motivated. We're healthy.  Everything's great.

Then we hit these walls.  Our energy feels low or sluggish.  We put off what isn't due this moment.  We want to curl up in a ball and sleep all day.  

Usually when those off days hit, your energy is just off in one spot or another.  Energy healing can realign those main energy ports (ever heard of Chakras) and get you back in the game.

A lot of times I tell people just sign up for one session.  Try it out and if you don't feel better than before and rested and eased, then you've only lost an hour of your time.  BUT if you feel renewed and lighter, then you've found something you can do as often as you need to get yourself feeling better.


Now, I am not a miracle worker.  You cannot tell me a spot is hurting and expect me to heal you.  Sorry, if I could I would!  I cannot tell energy where to go.  I can simply guide the energy into your life force.  It then goes where it feels you most need it.  Think of me as your charger--I plug in to the universal source and the energy then flows into your batter for recharging.

If this is something you think you'd want to try, DO IT!  What do you have to lose--1 hour of your time at most? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...