Thursday, March 11, 2021

Sound to Heal



Hi again!  Today let's touch a little bit on the topic of sound healing.  You see, everything is vibration.  There are different frequencies that do different things for our bodies, both good and bad.  I use these learnings along with my singing bowls, for example, to tune into your frequencies and put them on the correct setting.

For this analogy, let's say I'm a mechanic giving you a tune up!

OR you're the radio in the car and I need to reprogram the stations I want preset.

Either way, sound can be an incredible way to realign those Chakras and get your body, mind, and soul back in tune with one another.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...