Monday, December 6, 2021

So Explain What You Just Said

My last post, I discussed my Reiki session with a friend. I also stated something of my whereabouts that from which I came. I know it sounds crazy to so many people, but is it really?

I mean, how bias are we whom think that we are alone in this vast universe? There are other beings in the Universe, of this I am sure. And beings from other planets and dimensions have found ways to travel far and wide. Just because we, as humans, have not yet doesn't mean older civilizations haven't. I believe in past lives back and back, we can all be traced to many parts of the vastness. I have been told on multiple readings that I come from two consistent parts of the Universe--Sirius and Artuvia--and I believe both.

They also have connections to Egypt, which I have always been fascinated with and now communicate with the Gods and Goddesses associated with the lands. I have, for a long time now, felt that in lives past I lived there.

My spirit guides are insistent that I "Connect the Dots." That's what I intend to do. I'll post information on the places as I research. Partly to inform others, as I have been told I need to start doing with my gifts. But also because my memory to date is not the best, so it will be good for my note taking. I hope to learn things I have been longing to know. I wish to grow so fully during this part of my awakening. And I hope you're willing to at least consider the possibilities that come to light as you follow along on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...