Sunday, January 2, 2022

Manifesting for 2022

With the first new moon upon us (and a supermoon, at that), I have been considering things I'd like to manifest for the year 2022. 2021's manifestations were great and wonderful, so I am bringing that energy into these. Please remember, when manifesting, it is best to say them as if they are already happening:

I manifested a lot about my mental health last year. So much so that I think I didn't focus enough on my physical health. This year, I have the balance of focus between both my mental an physical health.

 I hear messages more clearly. I do not question signs given to me. Yet, I accept them, and give voice to those that should be heard.

I embrace all change (or lack thereof) with open arms and an open heart. Everything happens as it should.

Malas are selling so well! My energy healing is helping more and more people. I am able to help people on every part of their journey.

My creative writing flows through me! I have written more than enough for a book. My book is published and I am able to get my message out to more people.



These are just a few for me. What are you manifesting into your existence? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...