Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Signs of Shifting Day 7

Day seven brings us to changing in breathing.

 When you think about it, it makes sense. You start doing meditation. Maybe you're doing yoga, too. Those rely on slowing your breath and focusing. 

Soon, the practice of slower, deeper, more meaningful breaths becomes a part of your natural living. I know I always joke with my hubby that we'll never get our heartbeats matching because he breaths short and fast and I breathe deeply and slowly. If anything, his heart can "thump thump" for just one of my thumps!

Let me ask, did you focus on your breath just a bit more while reading this? Take a couple of minutes each day to focus inward on your breath and see if anything changes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...