Saturday, January 15, 2022

Bliss

I woke up in a euphoric mood today. That is the perfect word--a word I very seldom, if ever, use.

I had a strange dream, of which I don't know the message. But I woke up feeling amazing. I woke up in peace. And a message of sorts...

Everyone's experience through awakening will be different. They will see different auras on you. They will hear different messages than you. And do you know why? Because we are in this experience so the collective experiences it all. No one is supposed to feel the same about an experience because the collective wouldn't learn from sameness.

Just because I hear a message from a guide that another disagrees with, it isn't wrong. The message just isn't for them.

Every experience you have through your journey is valid and beautiful.

Be Blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...