Monday, January 3, 2022

Worry?

 Back to my "normal job" today. I am no longer the detention Para. I already miss it. I did miss my kids, though. And I will get to move around more. Always find the positives, right?

Anyway, today was my first challenge with the changes. It seems I was a bit of an overachiever in packing. I forgot to leave out worry stones for when I need them. I typically keep one in my pocket every day when I'm at work. However, when I packed my stones I was on break. So now, either I learn to live without them (which would be a lesson on my journey--not needing tools), I can convince my hubby to dig the box out of storage (he would NOT be inclined), or I can get another worry stone.

I will try to do without. My power is in me. I can calm myself, stone or no stone. I am in control of my feelings. 

At least, that is, until I go see my rock guy and fall in love with another stone (always happens).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...