Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2/22/22 = No Sleep?

Did anyone else struggle to fall asleep last night?

I tried breathing exercises, going into my mind, and every other thing that usually helps.

Heck, I take enough meds (including sleep meds) that I shouldn't be able to not sleep!

However, I did not fall asleep until 12:30. That is NOTHING for me.

Is it the major shift we have come into because of the date and astral actions of today? I feel different today. Not exhausted, surprisingly. Yes, I'm tired from less sleep than I usually need. But I feel more "here" today. More present. 

Do I have any plans for such a date? Not really. I hope to meditate this evening, but I have a lot of daily routine to catch up on. I also may make a candle just for positive vibes to continue to flow in my life.

Are you planning anything special? I'd love to know to get ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...