Monday, February 14, 2022

Go Shorty, it's My Birthday

So, my birthday weekend just passed. 

Friday, I went on a double date w/my hubby and parents. It was my dad's birthday/my birthday/Valentine's Day dinner. 

The food! The drinks! The desserts! Everything was perfect! We are blessed enough that the Hubby decided to treat my parents. He can be so thoughtful! We all fully enjoyed ourselves.

Tuesday was errands. However, my Hubby added a stop to the local crystal shop! He let me get a few new friends, including a necklace with tourmaline. The evening was quiet and uneventful. I did some meditation and self work. I peacefully reflected on the growth I've gone through the past year, which is a lot. 

Sunday, the Hubby made took me to a great BBQ spot in Thibodaux. Then, we tried to go to Starbucks for my free birthday drink. HOWEVER, they claimed they couldn't give it to me because the app said no. I was not happy at all. I will prolly send an email because I'm so not happy. We then spent the evening again with my parents to watch the Super Bowl! The halftime show was EVERYTHING! I especially loved that 50 Cent sang In the Club, "Go shorty, it's your birthday"--to me for my birthday! It got me so hyped up!

So needless to say, it was a wonderful weekend. I reflected, cleansed, and got myself right for my next year on this Earth. I am so blessed, and I am ready for even more blessings in my 41st year!

And Happy Valentine's Day to all...may you spend this day reflecting on the love and blessings in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...