Friday, February 4, 2022

Signs of Shifting day 11

Today, dear friends, we talk about empathy increasing during your spiritual awakening. 

What is empathy? Well, it's the ability to understand and share the feelings of another. As a healer/empath, this came to me quickly. As you awaken to the fact that we are all souls and our mission is to love souls, your whole mindset can change. I find that the more empathetic I get, the more I am able to help my students. I can feel their triggers and rise and fall of emotions. I've learned to take note of times they need me to take a step back. I find it helps me be a better Para.

The downside of gaining empathy is feeling too much. It can be quite overwhelming, especially when you've yet to learn the skill of telling if the feelings you're in are yours or someone else's. To deal with this, you must learn to protect your energy. Grounding and shielding become a necessity in your day-to-day. Otherwise, you can burn out and feel drained all of the time. 

Your assignment: look up ways to shield your energy. Come up with a routine that works for you. If you're into crystals, may I suggest tourmaline to either wear or carry every day. Your energy is a part of your life force. 

Another great practice that I can recommend is cleansing at night. Find a ritual that works for you. My way includes either in the shower or while putting lotion on at night, simply saying, "I wash away energies that are not mine that I may have gotten along the way, and call back my energy that I may have lost throughout the day." I repeat this until I feel better.     

Let me know of other ways you protect your energies as you become more open to being empathetic to others!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    m 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...