Friday, March 4, 2022

Thank You, Guides

This morning, I had a strong calling to bring crystals with me to work. I'm in a stationary room for now, so I had thought about it a while and just never did it. So, I woke up, did some Reiki morning meditation before getting out of bed, and started focusing.

I walked around my house, and felt what crystals called to me. Mind you, MOST of my collection and tools are packed up still. Thankfully, my daughter's ones were easy access still, and of course I've picked up a few here and there along the way the past couple of months. I grabbed Midas, labradorite, rose quarts power, citrine, flower quartz, and a selenite wand that has charka symbols carved into it. I also have this orb with a dandelion etched into it that has a base and it lights up. Oh, and my bay leaves and cinnamon were yelling at me, so that came along as well.

I came into the room early and placed the stones. They're all near me, by the computer, so no one steals any. I thought of intentions, what I'd like them to do for me, while placing them. And I am so glad I did.

I didn't know it until I got here, but today is a ROUGH one in my room. But every time I feel like I'm going to lose my cool, I grab a stone and take a breath. I allow myself time to remember what I always tell them--only I can control how I react to what is going on around me. 

Trust your gut. Listen to your guides. They always know exactly what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh What a Ride

I haven't abandoned you, dear loves. Life has been in fast motion as of late for me. There's so much change, and I am just enjoying ...